Passionate about languages and technology? We welcome enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our dynamic and multicultural team in San Diego. If you are passionate about cultures and eager to learn, our internship program might be perfect for you!
We periodically offer the following internships:
GALA Rising Star Contest
Miguel Sevener participated in the GALA Rising Star Contest in 2014 as a result of which he started a successful internship at BeatBabel. Miguel is now an Account Manager and a member of the jury for the contest. Miguel and our COO, Marie Flacassier, are very involved in the internship programs.
- Localization project coordination internship
- Quality Assurance internship
- Translation internship
- DTP and graphic design internship
As a BeatBabel intern, you will get to work on specific projects under the supervision and mentorship of a dedicated manager, which will help us grow and you develop. You will be working in an incredibly fast moving business and have the opportunity to make valuable contributions while developing your skills and experience. Our internships offer extensive opportunities for professional development and experience in localization.
Interested candidates should apply via email to:
info (at) beatbabel.com
Your application should include the following:
- A cover letter and description of why you feel you are a good candidate for this internship
- Resume (for graduate students) or current school transcript (for undergrads)
- One to two references or letters of recommendations
- For the DTP position, please include your graphic design portfolio, or a 1 to 2 page proposal on what updates you would recommend for our website or social media presence